Nutan is a famous actor, director and music director. The most recent films Nutan has acted in are Zali Na Bhangad, Heza, Kasturi, Chandan and Jeeo Aur Jeene Do. The last film directed by Nutan is Ilaaka Kishorganj. The last movie in which Nutan composed musical numbers (songs) for Ilaaka Kishorganj. Nutan was born on June 3, 1936.
|Real Name||Nutan Samarth|
|Other Name||Nutan Bahl (After Marriage)|
|Profession(s)||Actress, Singer, Lyricist|
|Physical Stats &|
|Height (approx.)||in centimeters– 168 cm
in meters– 1.68 m
in feet inches– 5’ 6”
|Debut||Film (Child Artist): Hamari Beti (1950)
Film (Actress): Shabab (1954)
TV: Mujrim Hazir (1988)
|Awards, Honour, Achievement||Awards
Filmfare Best Actress Award
• In 1956 for ‘Seema’
• In 1959 for ‘Sujata’
• In 1963 for ‘Bandini’
• In 1967 for ‘Radha’
• In 1978 for ‘Main Tulsi Tere Aangan Ki’
Filmfare Best Supporting Actress Award
|Date of Birth||4 June 1936|
|Birthplace||Bombay, Bombay Presidency, British India|
|Date of Death||21 February 1991|
|Place of Death||Bombay, Maharashtra, India|
|Age (at the time of death)||54 Years|
|Death Cause||Breast Cancer|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Gemini|
|Schools||• St. Joseph’s Convent School, Panchgani, Maharashtra
• La Chatelaine School, Switzerland
|Hobbies||Hunting, Spending time with her family|
|Controversy||Once Nutan got involved in a controversy when she publically slapped one of the then budding actors Sanjeev Kumar. The whole issue was over the statement of Sanjeev Kumar in which he had allegedly said that Nutan was in love with him while he wasn’t; however, Nutan had considered his statement as a wrong one.|
|Relationships and More|
|Marriage Date||11 October 1959|
|Husband/Spouse||Rajnish Bahl (Lieutenant Commander; died in a fire accident in 2004)|
|Children||Son– Mohnish Bahl (Actor)
Daughter– Not Known about her Daughter
|Parents||Father– Kumarsen Samarth (Filmmaker)
Mother– Shobhna Samarth (Actress)
• Jaideep Samarth
• Tanuja Mukherjee (Actress)
|Favourite Things About Nutan:|
|Favourite Actors||Ashok Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, Raj Kapoor, Balraj Sahni|
|Favourite Films||Bandini, Sujata|
|Favourite Film Director||Bimal Roy|
Some Lesser Known Facts About Nutan:
- Nutan began out gaining knowledge of classical making a song at the age of simply 3.
- During their childhood, human beings were known as thin and miserable.
- Nutan’s mother and father had been separated earlier than the beginning in their brother Jaideep.
- At first, her mom no longer counted on a vivid profession from Nutan withinside the movie industry.
- Nutan started her profession as a baby artist (at the age of 14) with the movie ‘Hamari Beti’ (1950), collectively together with her sister Tanuja Mukherjee, directed through her mom.
- It seemed in a small function withinside the mid-Nineteen Forties movie ‘Nala Damayanti’.
- Shortly after giving a string of hits, Nutan married Commander Rajneesh Bahl in 1959. The equal element changed into repeated through her sister’s daughter Kajol whilst she changed into married to Ajay Devgn; as whilst she changed into married, she changed into additionally at the height of her profession similar to Nutan changed into.
- Of the 4 Filmfare Awards for Best Actress she has received in her profession, three had been after her marriage or even the beginning of her son.
- In 1960, Nutan sang a song, ‘Aye Mere Humsafar’ (Chhabili), written through Nutan himself.