Harshita Gaur Biography:
Harshita Gaur was born on Oct. 12, 1992, in New Delhi, India. Her father’s name is Chandra Shekhar Gaur, and her mother is Neena Gaur. She has a brother and sister named Rijul Gaur and Ritika Gaur. She graduated from Amity University, Noida. Harshita holds a Bachelor of Electronics and Communications Degree.
Harshita Gaur is an Indian television and film actress. She is best known for her role in the youth centre TV show Sadda Haq, where she played the lead roles of Sanyukta Agarwal and Dimpy Pandit in Mirzapur. She has been active in the entertainment industry since 2013.
|Real Name||Harshita Gaur|
|Physical Stats & More|
|Height||in centimeters- 163 cm
in meters- 1.63 m
in Feet Inches- 5′ 4″
|Weight||in Kilograms- 48 Kg
in Pounds- 106 lbs
|Date of Birth||12 October 1990|
|Age (as in 2016)||26 Years|
|Birth Place||New Delhi, India|
|Zodiac sign/Sun sign||Libra|
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|College||Amity University, Noida|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor of Electronics and Communications|
|Debut||TV Debut: Sadda Haq (2013)|
|Family||Father– Not Known
Mother– Not Known
|Favourite Food||Lebanese food|
|Favourite Actor||Aamir Khan, Irrfan Khan|
|Favourite Actress||Vidya Balan|
|Favourite Film||Bollywood: Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara
Hollywood: Scent of a Woman
|Boys, Affairs and More|
|Affairs/Boyfriends||Param Singh (Actor)|
Gaur began his career as a model in the industry. In 2013, she landed her first role as Sanyukta Aggarwal in the television series Sadda Haq on Channel V. She was seen opposite Param Singh, Ankit Gupta and Krip Suri. Later, she appeared in the web series Black Coffee as Hemal in 2017. In 2018, she played Dimpy Pandit in the Amazon Prime series Mirzapur (Season 1 and 2) alongside Vikrant Massey, Ali Fazal, Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar.
In 2019, the guy will appear in the Netflix original series Sacred Games 2 as Mary and ALT Balaji’s Punch Beat as Divyanka. The guy will appear on The Zoom Studios show Happily Ever After as Avni in 2020.
Some Lesser Known Facts About Harshita Gaur:
- Does the Harshita Gaur smoke?: No.
- Does the Harshita Gaur Drink Alcohol ?: Not Known
- Harshita becomes born right into her circle of relatives of physicians.
- She commenced her profession as a model.
- She has become well-known to some of the kids with the aid of using gambling the function of Sanyukta in Channel V’s serial Sadda Haq.
- She is an educated Kathak dancer.
- She additionally knew Sadda Haq’s co-famous person Param Singh earlier than this series.
- She kissed co-famous person Param Singh two times in Sadda Haq.